You asked, we listened…and answered. As a gateway to nutrition education delivered by respected experts in the early life nutrition field, we want to support you throughout the motherhood journey – including breastfeeding. We heard your questions about breastfeeding and sought the expertise of nationally-recognized pediatrician, Dr. Lauren R. Crosby, to help answer your most pressing nursing questions.
As a practicing pediatrician for more than 20 years and a Brightest.com expert, Dr. Crosby answers your questions about:
- Milk supply returning after it has been dropped to zero
- Breastfeeding and returning to work
- Ways to increase milk supply
- Whether baby needs to nurse on both breasts
- Working out and milk supply
This is the copy that will be in your footnote pop-up.